Hello Everyone!

21 Jan

Just getting started here, but please feel free to visit every now and then as I will be updating this blog periodically. My new novel, which will be released in three parts, is scheduled to hit the market in late Spring of this year. The first installment of the Church Boyz’ series, (Rod of the Wicked) is centered on a group of church-going men, whose secrets and lecherous desires lead them into the paths of the wicked, who will attempt to control every facet of their lives. But where sin abounds; the grace of God abounds more. And as they learn valuable  lessons from their mistakes, forgiveness and healing are birthed within situations that had seemed hopeless.

Posted by on January 21, 2012 in Uncategorized

8 responses to “Hello Everyone!

1. Bengena

April 7, 2012 at 11:31 pm

Interesting……

2. Tyler

May 28, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Great book it held my interest from the beginning. When will the second series be available.

3. Kayla Munnings

June 26, 2012 at 2:36 pm

I was absolutely smitten as I read from the beginning to the very end. I was on the edge of my seat and was hoping that the story never ends. This book is right in every way as it entertains and intrigue the mind………… Bring on part two! I can’t wait.

4. jenkin3

July 28, 2012 at 9:26 pm

Loved part, loved loved part!! Can not wait for part three….Please don’t make me wait too long…..

5. Pam

August 19, 2012 at 6:49 pm

When will part three be release? I want to all of the questions answered!

• H.H.Fowler

August 22, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Hi Pam,
      Lol! I promise to do my endeavour to answer all of your questions. I’m working hard everyday to complete the last installment for early October.

God Bless and your support is much appreciated!

6. Patrucia Lockett

September 7, 2012 at 9:26 am

I love the first two parts of Church Boyz, can’t wait for part three. Excellent writing I could not put them down I read both books in two days!

7. Margaret

October 4, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Please hurry and release Church Boyz 3. I cant wait to see how it ends the first two
    were amazing. I expect no less from the last one.