Introducing my new novel!

13 Apr

Hi all, the Kindle Edition of my new novel, Church Boyz (Rod of the Wicked) is now in the Amazon Kindle Store. If you have a Kindle or the Kindle apps on your electronic device, you can go to: www.amazon.com/dp/B007S9ZYH0 to purchase the book. Also, please leave your comments on this blog; I would love to hear from you. Kindly note, for those non-Kindle users, the Print Edition will be available at the end of the month. If you wish to be notify, kindly leave your contact on my contact page. I now take this time to thank you for your support and I wish all the best for you in your future!

Posted by on April 13, 2012 in Uncategorized

9 responses to “Introducing my new novel!

1. Donna

May 27, 2012 at 7:40 pm

when will the book When things Go Wrong be released?

2. keith davis

June 10, 2012 at 11:06 pm

I just got my kindle yesterday and found your book. I read it in two day and loved it! I can wait For the next book. Please keep me informed at Davis.keith54@gmail.com

3. mich

June 21, 2012 at 1:14 am

I need to read book 2 please.its 1.10 am and I feel like a drug addict.I just finished reading book one and I am going crazy.I desperately need book 2.email me when it is out.cutiemj@hotmail.com

4. mich

June 21, 2012 at 1:15 am

5. jenkin3

June 30, 2012 at 2:41 pm

OMG!!!! I can not wait for the next book…

6. Ebony

July 5, 2012 at 5:51 pm

This book was so good, I almost threw my tablet when it said to be continued. Part two needs to hurry up and be released! Great job!

7. Deborah

July 13, 2012 at 9:57 pm

I just finished book 2. I can’t wait for book 3 to come out. I hope it’s soon. I need to know what happens next.

8. Tina

August 22, 2012 at 10:51 am

I wish I had waited until book 3 was finished,now I have to wait :(. Yhe 1st 2 books were great. I really really enjoyed. Much success to you!

9. R.L.Abreu'

September 18, 2012 at 7:25 am

From I flipped the first page, every chapter pulled me in closer and deeper like quick sand. You’re definitely an author that knows how to captivate your audience…best sellers list…? Most definitely so!!!