“Church Boyz 2” – New Book Release!

10 Jul

Finally, “When Things Go Wrong”, has just been released on Amazon Kindle! Find out the fate of your favorite characters in book two of the Church Boyz’ series. You can purchase and download your copy at:  www.amazon.com/dp/B008J1X2TI  For my first time readers, you can download book one for only .99cents at:  www.amazon.com/dp/B007S9ZYH0. The Print Edition of book one is also available on Amazon. I do hope you would enjoy the new addition as much I’ve enjoyed writing it. Again, big thanks to all of my supporters!

Posted by on July 10, 2012 in Uncategorized

16 responses to ““Church Boyz 2” – New Book Release!

1. mich

July 25, 2012 at 10:32 am

Well well well congrats.you are unbelievable.You did not let me down.May God continue blessing you.You are gifted and blessed and make people like me happy.you keep me craving for more.Yes like a drug addict.lollllllll.Book 3 was well written.Pps keep me updated on 3.blessings to you and yours.

2. Teresa S.

August 14, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Great book, I’m just disappointed that I have to wait for book 3. Please hurry, I’m in so much suspense to find out what happens.

3. JeTaun

August 25, 2012 at 9:05 am

You did an awesome job on these two books.. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the third and final book.. When will it come out??

4. Frankie

August 27, 2012 at 12:03 pm

The Church Boyz series is so good, can’t wait for The Last Cry. Please don’t make me wait to long. Javier, great book, I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much…God Bless You.

5. alisa

August 29, 2012 at 1:48 am

This series is great! Your talent and knowledge of true church members is incredible. I am in suspense. I was ready to purchase & read the final book in this series, alas it is not complete. My only request; please hurry!

6. Summer Steverson

September 5, 2012 at 11:49 am

This book was outstanding! The only problem is now i have to wait for part 3

7. Clarence Miller

September 8, 2012 at 12:47 pm

I too have enjoyed all that I have read that was written by you. I am in a holding pattern waiting on Part 3. Do you have an anticpated release date? The suspense is worse than who shot JR on Dallas, lol, Kee p up the Good Work

Elder Clarence Miller

• Frankie

September 8, 2012 at 1:12 pm

I second that. And I use to love me some Dallas….lol

8. stephanie

September 9, 2012 at 5:01 pm

Are those books available for the nook.?

• Frankie

September 10, 2012 at 4:56 pm

You can’t get this book on Nook, I just checked using my Nook. Thank
      goodness I have Kindle on my 4g Razor Maxx.

9. SDW

October 16, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Just finished Bk 1 with our book club. Soo good. Hurry up with the last one, lol!!!!

10. Millicent22

November 8, 2012 at 11:53 am

I love it, I love it…….I enjoyed it to the bitter end (I didn’t want it to end) I have passed these book to my book club and no one was disappointed… Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and continue allowing God to use you any way he can… I’m holding on to God’s unchanging hands….The Word of God says “He will never leave us, or forsake us”

11. apostlemarenoch

November 27, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Its great my son!
    May God continue to inspire you to inspire others!

12. google advertising costs

January 13, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it 😉 I’m going to return once again since i have book marked it.
    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you
    be rich and continue to help others.

13. Tamiko Dickerson

September 6, 2014 at 8:15 am

Loved the book. Getting ready to purchase book 3!

• H.H.Fowler

November 9, 2014 at 11:55 pm

Thank you my friend! I appreciate your support 🙂 Blessings!