An announcement to my loyal readers…

21 Sep

As it stands now,  Rod of the Wicked, the first installment of the Church Boyz’ series is the only one of my books available in paperback. However, with the October Kindle release of Church Boyz 3, the paperback version for the entire series will be made available shortly thereafter. Parts two and three of the paperback version will be combined.

Again, I must continue to thank you, my readers for your awesome show of support and your words of encouragement. Breaking into the market as a new writer is incredibly challenging, but I’m thankful to those who’d taken a chance and have read my work with great interest. Huge appreciation!  Stay tuned, as I endeavor to keep the stories coming 🙂

Posted by on September 21, 2012 in Uncategorized

6 responses to “An announcement to my loyal readers…

1. Jamie Christopher

September 23, 2012 at 10:17 pm

You did an amazing job in books 1 and 2 in the Church Boys series. I’m anxiously awaiting book 3.

2. Sean

September 26, 2012 at 9:37 pm

I haven’t gotten my copy …You know I am not a reader but always a supporter…I am thankful for your success my friend…Sean Kavanagh

3. Michelle

September 27, 2012 at 12:49 am

Is it October yet? I can’t wait for part 3.

4. Cassandra Cotton

October 8, 2012 at 8:18 pm

I am anxiously awaiting book3 ,will there be a notification? Both of your others in the series were excellent! It will be available on kindle from Amazon?

5. Rhubie Thomas

January 3, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Just finished with book 3as with the first two books it was well written with a believable story line. Thanks again for your series

6. Lu'Keysha

March 12, 2014 at 8:39 pm

I read all three books in less than a week, and must I say AMAZING! I loved the ending, as I feel that good always prevail. I would like to see movies made from this series.