New Book Release – Church Boyz 3!

23 Oct

“My Last Cry”, the final installment of the Church Boyz’ series is now available on Amazon Kindle! Check it out at:  www.amazon.com/dp/B009TXWCC8 The Print Edition of book two and three (combined) will be available shortly. Please stay tuned. Huge appreciation to all my supporters! I’m living my dream because of you. I am forever thankful!

Posted by on October 23, 2012 in Uncategorized

8 responses to “New Book Release – Church Boyz 3!

1. Jamie Christopher

October 26, 2012 at 7:09 pm

Awesome story!!!! I’m looking forward to your next book. Ive thoroughly enjoyed this series and Javier.

2. Troy

November 12, 2012 at 10:22 pm

Best series I’ve ever read!! I didn’t have to wait long for churchboyz III either

3. Itsfefe

November 19, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Enjoyed the series. Looking forward to reading your next book

4. Deejay

December 13, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Awesome book, all 3 three books captivated my attention daily and now that I’m nearing the end of book 3 I don’t know how I will fill my leisure time during the day. I look forward to ney next adventure. Be blessed!

5. Star

April 17, 2013 at 5:49 pm

I loved the series up until the end of 3! I would have really loved to read how the pastor and his wife got back on good terms, and how tayah and Dominic ended up together! I’d like to know how Ellie is doing and if he’s in her sons life! So many unanswered questions? Did Sanchez sister get charged? Maybe another small book with them included! Pleaseeeeeee lol

6. Emma

July 27, 2013 at 7:48 am

I just finished reading all three books. I truly enjoyed the books, I couldn’t wait to start book 2 and 3. A great message of forgiveness and GOD’s love.

7. Odessa

September 24, 2013 at 12:47 pm

I really enjoyed the Church Boys Series, you are a very talented Author! It was great reading a good story without profanity. Oh the update in “My Last Cry” was awesome GOD’S love & the power of restoration is priceless! Good luck on your books, I will begin reading Church Girls

8. hcgmagicorg

October 6, 2014 at 7:10 pm

Wow. Church Boys… This book series is the best I have ever read. Can’t wait until book four come out. About to start Church Girls.