The Finale – Behind Closed Doors Series

20 May

THANK YOU!

Huge appreciation to you, my loyal supporter.

For your purchases, your kind words, your reviews, and everything in between. Without you, I would not have been as successful and as enthused to keep the stories coming. Thank you so much!

UNEXPECTED GUEST, Book 3 in the Behind Closed Door Series, is now available on Amazon

Book Description

final3Dana and the rest of the Beauforts remain a constant target for a secret society that will stop at nothing to ensure every member of that family is six feet beneath the soil.

UNEXPECTED GUEST  (Amazon)

Posted by on May 20, 2014 in Uncategorized

7 responses to “The Finale – Behind Closed Doors Series

1. TypicalTomboy

May 21, 2014 at 12:13 am

Reblogged this on keiaskyy's Blog.

2. Regina

May 21, 2014 at 12:52 am

Just finished reading the last book in the series and I must say I couldn’t put it down. I have to say I look forward to reading more from you. I’ve read all your work and look forward to the release of your next book. Please continue your work it’s a true blessing to your readers.

• H.H.Fowler

May 21, 2014 at 8:48 am

Awesome words to read…thank you Regina, I appreciate your support. It means much to me and my family. God’s blessings.

3. lisa

January 11, 2015 at 5:24 am

I loved the behind. Closed door series and I hope that you willdo another. One on Asia. And Isaiah

4. FRANCINE Gilyard

February 2, 2015 at 2:26 am

Really enjoyed the first two books. When will it be available for me to purchase unexpected guess on my nook? Ready to read.

• H.H.Fowler

February 2, 2015 at 9:58 pm

Hi my friend, if all goes well. Part three will be available on all platforms at the of March 2015. Huge thanks for your support!

5. JANIS

February 4, 2015 at 1:07 am

One of the Best Written Books I’ve read in a long time.

Thanks for the dedication of your craft.