SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: CHURCH BOYZ 4 HAS NOW BEEN RELEASED!

12 Nov

ResizeChurchBoyz4 (3)

In this riveting addition to the Church Boyz series, the men are again faced with profound challenges and will need to rely on God to deliver them out of the sudden destruction brought on by the women in their lives.

AFTER THE RAIN (CHURCH BOYZ 4) is now available on Amazon: Download Here

THANK YOU!
Huge appreciation to you, my wonderful supporter. It’s been over two years since I decided to add another book to the Church Boyz’ Series. Because of the encouraging emails and outpouring of requests to continue the plot into the lives of Leroy, Dominic, Eric and whoever your favorite character might be, I pushed to get it done. My only hope is that you will enjoy reading book 4 as much I’d enjoyed writing it. Blessings to you!

Posted by on November 12, 2014 in Uncategorized

13 responses to “SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: CHURCH BOYZ 4 HAS NOW BEEN RELEASED!

1. Regina

November 15, 2014 at 1:35 am

Well worth the wait. I started reading and I couldn’t put it down. I love your work and I can’t wait to read what comes next. Will there be another book in the Church Girls series?

2. Yolanda

December 9, 2014 at 10:27 pm

Already looking for book 5 can’t wait….👍👍👍👍

• H.H.Fowler

December 18, 2014 at 1:24 pm

Thank you for your wonderful support! God’s Blessings!

3. Shonda

December 28, 2014 at 9:24 pm

Great series! I can’t wait til book 5!

4. Tanisha

December 29, 2014 at 1:48 pm

As usual, a wonderful read. I love and have read all of your books. You are an amazing author who really knows how to captivate the audience. It is always awesome when the gifts God provides for us are used in a way that blesses others. I look forward to your future writings.

5. Nancy

January 23, 2015 at 1:52 pm

I sure hope Ellie die.

6. LaTorrie

February 13, 2015 at 8:22 pm

You did it again. This book was great, a real pafe turner. When will 5 be relwased?

7. Edythe Nedd

August 12, 2015 at 3:53 am

There has to be a Book 5. The Paxton’s story is not yet complete. Please Please Please!

8. valerie

November 30, 2015 at 12:43 am

I really enjoy Your style of writing. Just finished reading the church Boyz series and I thoroughly enjoyed the read. Looking forward to an addition to this series. Your work is impeccable.

9. Shannon

June 15, 2016 at 2:21 am

Let me start off by saying Church Boyz is hands down one of my favorite series. The characters are so captivating and complex i am competely amazed. After reading After The Rain, Eric and Rachel are definitely my favorite charatcers! There definitely should be a Church Boyz 5 because I want to know more about Sean, Eric and and Rachael’s story!!!!

• H.H.Fowler

June 28, 2016 at 5:01 pm

Hi my friend, thank you first of all for contacting me and letting me know how you are enjoying my work. I sincerely appreciate it. I try my endeavor to focus on character development because I believe it is one of the key components in driving a story and allowing the readers to connect emotionally to the plot. I do plan to write part 5. Actually I have started it but I can’t tell you when I’ll be able to complete it. Hopefully before the end of this year. God richest blessings be upon you and your family.

10. Tricia

August 15, 2016 at 12:08 pm

This series had me spellbound I read them all in 3 days now waiting on number 5. A very intriguing plot and very true to life. Would like to know what inspired the stories. A must read.

11. Carolyn

March 18, 2017 at 4:15 pm

I truly love this series. I can’t wait for the next one.