HUSBAND, FATHER, WRITER, MUSICIAN
H H Fowler is an Amazon Bestselling Author of more than 10 novels, including the Church Boyz and Church Gurlz series. He lives in the Bahamas and enjoys spending time with his family.
20 THINGS ABOUT H H Fowler!
1) Conceived in the chills of Switzerland, but Fowler’s parents journeyed back home to the Bahamas where he was born and reared a Caribbean product.
2) A cosmopolitan at heart, Fowler’s interest in the power of writing was ignited at the impressionable age of 13.
3) His first poem, inspired by his Literary teacher was published at age 14 by a recognized publishing company in Washington D.C.
4) Fowler plays both the piano and the drums.
5) Married since 2003 to the same woman. Together, they have one son and twin girls.
7) Worked in the banking system for over 12 years before venturing into writing full-time.
8) Did I mention that he is a full-time writer?
9) Agatha Christie, John Grisham and Jerry B. Jenkins are some of his favorite authors.
10) Youth leader at his church.
11) Graduated from college as the valedictorian and was selected to speak on behalf of the graduates.
12) Reads about three books a month. The remainder of the time is spent crafting his next bestselling novel.
13) Completed his first novel by the age of 21 (He was born in 1979, so you do the math).
14) More of an introvert, but very easy to make friends
15) He is a Christian and was raised in a Christian home.
16) Pasta, white rice and steamed pork chops are some of his favorite foods.
17) Dated his wife for six years before they were married.
18) Six years flew by before Fowler and his wife had their first child.
19) Imitation of Life is one of his favorite movies
20) Plans to write 100 novels before he retires.